Friday, May 17, 2019

Chai tea

Hello crafty friends!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Chai tea and Butterfly mix chipboard die cut from SRTC.

These beautiful chipboards are available at the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

With these chipboards, I made a decorative board.


I prepared a 7x9 size white canvas board.
And coloured it with various colours. 
I coloured the chipboards with white paint.


Once the panel completely dry, I adhere the chipboards on the coloured panel using double sided tape and Zig glue pen.


I made blossoms with Rose creations die set from Spellbinders.


And added some Spring colours sequins.
  

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment