Wednesday, May 8, 2019

To my favorite coffee person

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!!!

I want to share with you a card using coffee and flowers digital stamp set and Brew Like a Boss digital stamp set for the sentiment from Graciellie design.


 To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


For the background, I choose a Yearbook collection patterned papers from Studio Calico and cut it 4.25"x5.5" rectangle. 
I die cut the scalloped rectangle and butterflies using Kensington border die from Memory Box. 
I cut the edges from butterflies using Cutter Bee scissors and blended with Picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink using mini blending tool.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty, your flowers are colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooooo beautiful, Gloria! I love how bright and happy your flowers look, and that awesome striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super pretty! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coffee person is going to love this. It is gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring of this beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi GLoria:
    This is stunning. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Your flowers are amazing, and I love the delicate butterflies!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful colors and card. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty. I love the bright and breezy colours for the flowers. Love the filigree butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful - those butterflies are so delicate. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete