Friday, June 7, 2019

Love

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Swirl Corners #2 , Sm. Primitive Stars and Love word chipboard die cut from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12' x 12' layout with a photo of my first son.


I choose a designer paper from Painted Fancy by Recollections.
I die cut a green, yellow, light pink and a designer paper using Die-namics hexagon die from My Favorite Things.
And I adhere the die cut on the base paper using double-sided tape.


I choose Swirl Corners #2 and  Sm. Primitive Stars  chipboard and coloured them each with white and green colour paints.



Here are a few step outs showing how I got my pieces together and adhere them all using double-sided tape and glue.   


I added the green stars and a red flower. 
I used a crystal sparklet by Kaiser craft on the red flower.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love the dimension and texture created by the embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful hexagons and chipboard pieces. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this layout! The hexagons give such a great effect & the photo of your Son is incredibly cute :)

    Gloria, we're currently looking for some new creative talent to join our Papercraft Business Design Team & would love for you to consider applying. You can find out all the details & apply here: Papercraft Business DT Call

    I hope you're having an awesome week.
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete