Friday, July 12, 2019

Say yes to the Dress

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a wedding scrapbooking layout using Say Yes to the Dress and Mini Connected Hearts chipboard die cut from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12' x 12' layout with my wedding photo.


When I saw the Say Yes to the Dress Chipboard, I decided to make a wedding page.
First, I coloured the Say yes to the Dress and Mini connected Hearts chipboard with white paint and I covered the dress, yes and hearts with Glossy accents and added glitters.


I painted a part of 12'x12' white card stock with watercolours and added some ink splatters all over the panel.


I cut some papers and adhere on the base card stock.


I stamped some flowers on a tracing paper with embossing ink, white heat embossed them and fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


I adhere my 15 years ago photo , the beautiful chipboards and the flowers .
The chip boards are so beautiful. 
The mini connected hearts is so adorable and perfect for wedding cards.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page and so pretty. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Gloria. I love the stamped flowers added to your layout.
    Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month x

    ReplyDelete