Friday, October 4, 2019

Peace and joy

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

I want to share with you a card using Peaceful Season digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


I adhere all the elements as shown a top-fold card using double-sided tape.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love graciellie images!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Your coloring skills are amazing. That fruit looks so real. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete