Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas blessing

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Festive Poinsettia Digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


I choose background paper from Classic vintage paper pad from craft smart.
I mounted all elements as shown a top folded card using double sided tape and foam tape. 
And added some shiny Christmas color sequins using glue pen from Zig.


It's great stamp set to enjoy coloring.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at these challenges :


   

Happy crafting!




5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!! Lovely paper choices and great coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such vibrant colors. Super card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Love that poinsettia! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Such a festive card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete