Monday, March 9, 2020

Hello Lovely

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you a card using Hey Beautiful Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. I copied the flower image three times and printed them as images that stuck together. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


I die cut with a stitched rectangle die from Stamplorations.
I blended the edges with dried marigold Distress ink using a mini blending tool.
I adhere the die cut paper on a card stock.

 I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



Happy crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Love so much about this. That it's a digi. That the leaves are black. That you inked lightly around the edges. And your coloring is so dramatic. What a eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured creation, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations 'Spring' themes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and beautifully coloured

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card and I love the beautiful colors! Great job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete