Tuesday, March 31, 2020

If you get a chance,

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Saturday!!!
I hope you all doing very well and I want you to be safe and healthy.

Today I want to share with you a card using Change is Coming Mega Digital Stamp Set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. 
And then I colored the butterfly image with Copic markers and color pencils. 
  After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut it with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


 mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 




Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 7 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete