Thursday, March 19, 2020

May your worries be light,

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you a card using Fresh start digital stamp set from Graciellie design and a cup of roses clear stamp from Stamplorations.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some white dots with white gel pen. After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the sentiment, I stamped with a cup of roses clear stamp and Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Happy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this, what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling Gloria! What perfectly colored flowers. Thanks so much for linking up to Double D's springtime challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Gloria! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just BEAUTIFUL Gloria! Your gorgeous flowers really POP! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria this is STUNNING!! I have always been in awe of your work and love~love this!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely clean and simple card, and so beautifully colored. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Spring Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete