Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Carpe diem

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Far Away Hugs Mini Digital Stamp bundle from Graciellie design.
This stamps set is New and  sale now, so wonderful chance to you making awesome card.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the blossm with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some white dots with white gel pen. After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I choose dark grey cardstock and blended the edges with forest moss Distress ink using mini blending tool. And I added some ink splatters all over the panel with Frost white ink from Tsukineko.


I mounted all elements as shown a top- folded card using double-sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!




8 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty card and stylish design, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this time round.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation with great colours and images. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that flower is so vibrant and beautiful! Gorgeous creation using the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love the flower and your splatters on the background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card this is Gloria! I adore the splatters - such an interesting way to break up the background. And the flower etc, is just beautiful!

    Hope you're keeping well

    Love

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower and great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete