Wednesday, April 22, 2020

hello friend

Helle everyone!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Extra Special Stamp Set from Altenew.
This stamp set, like its name, has a special story for me.
This is the stamp my craft friend sent me when I lost everything in the fire.
I will never forget kindness of craft friends.


Recently, I have been making CAS cards only by stamping and coloring.
There are two reasons.
First,because of I feel the emotional beauty that the empty space gives.
And it possible to participate more in a ongoing coloring challenge. 


I stamped the image with Tuexdo Black Memento ink on the white card stock.
I colored with the color palette of the inspiration challenge in Altenew.
 I colored with Copic markers and color pencils.
And I traced on the black lines with 0.45mm journaling pen from EK tools.


Whenever I use this stamp, I think of thankful friends.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

I play along at :


      

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a prettily coloured floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers that really pop from your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete