Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hello Lovely

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of card using Hang in There MIni digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.

This stamps set is New and  sale now, so wonderful chance to you making awesome cards.

This is my first card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I cut 4.24"x 5.5" rectangle designer paper from Blue blooms papder pad from Craft Smith with paper trimmer and blended the edges with distress ink using mini blending tool. 

Here is my second card :


I was made in the same way as the first card. 
To assemble the card, I adhere the colored paper to the front pane with foam tape and added string.


I love this font!
 I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy stamping!


I play along at :


4 comments:

  1. You have created a really pretty feminine card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and joining in our Anything goes-challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and great colour ways. Really like the hanging detail to them. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Lets Craft and Create this month. Good luck & stay safe Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete