Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sending sweet vibes your way

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!
Today I want to share with you a coffee lovers card using Coffee Lovers digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the coffee and donut image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. I added some dots on the colored image with a brown sketch marker and white gel pen. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I die cut a white card stock with a scallop stitched rectangle die and blended with Distress inks and mini blending tool.
I adhere all the pieces on the scalloped stitched rectangle die cut with foam tape and added some shiny sequins.


Hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. I love this card and layout. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! You've done a great job of colouring those images and the soft background looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet image with fab colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous and your coloring of it is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so cute! I love the bold images and the vivid colors you used. A very creative and fun design! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our embellishments challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete