Saturday, May 16, 2020

Sending you

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using a stamp set BB Mermazing a die Die-namics Hexagons and a sketch from Wednesday Sketch challenge.



For the mermaid, I colored with Kuretake watercolors using waterbrush.
And I made background.
For the background, I brushed with watercolor on a watercolor paper and dry it.


I cut the colored watercolor panel with paper trimmer and Hexagons die.
I die cut the rectangle with stitched rectangle die and blended with distress ink using mini blending tool.


To assemble the card, I adhere the cut pieces with double-sided tap. 
Lastly, I foam mounted the mermaid and sentiment as shown.
 hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Gloria. I like the cute image and the design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun card! So adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Craft hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete