Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thank ewe

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using adorable 'How are ewe?' stamp set from Gerda Steiner.


To begining I copic and colored pencils colored the stamped sheeps from the 'How are ewe?' stamp set and  I fussy cut the sheeps with my Cutter Bee scissors.
For the front panel was ink blended with Distress Oxides, then I added splatters of colorful paint.


For the sentiment, I  white heat embossed.
To assemble the card, I adhere the sheeps and sentiment to the font panel with foam tape.
I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy stamping!!!


4 comments:

  1. Gloria your collection of sheep is fab-ewe-lous! I love the background splatter too. Thanks for making me smile over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Love the background and those sheep are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a total delight, Gloria and definitely brought a smile to my face! Love the punny sentiments, the stacked sheep and that pretty splatter background! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, what an adorable card! Yep...it brought a smile to my face for sure. I love the splattered background. The stack-o-sheep is colored to perfection. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete