Thursday, June 18, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!
Today I want to share with you a cheerful birthday card using His & Hers Flying High stamp set from Art Impression.


I prepare a 4.25" x 5.5" cold-pressed water color paper and masked all edges.
Then I stamped the images withHis & Hers Flying High stamp set and painted the stamped image on the watercolor panel with Kuretake watercolors using water brushes.

After I white heat embossed the sentiment.
Lastly, I foam mounted the sentiment as shown and added some white sequins.
I hope you also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Gloria!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card. Love the images. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is hilarious and I love the watercolors! A fun and cheery card! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts for our Summer Fun Challenge!

    ReplyDelete