Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lawn Fawn card and tag set

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a Christmas card and tag set using Winter Skies Stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.
I was inspired by the tags in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge with the back of the same bear and raccoon, and created this card and tag set.


First I cut 4.25"x5.5" size watercolor paper panel and die cut a tag with watercolor paper and a Thinlits die from Sizzix. I draw the hill with pencil on the watercolor paper, adhere masking tape for their edges and colored them with Kuretake watercolors.


I stamped the bear couples with Versifine Onyx black ink and colored with Kuretake watercolors.
Once the watercolor panels were dry, I die cut them.
I die cut the stars with star die and silver foiled paper from Rinea. 


After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.
I mounted all elements as shown, using double sided tape, foam tape and glue pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Oh Gloria these are FABULOUS! Beautiful backgrounds! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, just beautiful! Love your gorgeous sky. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty - your skies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete