Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Warm wishes

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
I'm happy to join Close To My Heart collab.
Today I want to share with you a card using Your way Comfort & Joy kit.



To make this card first, I did white heat embossing with a tree stamp on watercolor paper, and then painted the remaining parts with watercolor paint. I made a pattern by splashing water droplets and made a snowy landscape by drawing dots with a white gel pen.


I stamped a wreath on the die cut background with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers. And I added Carnation Red Liquid pearls on the red parts. I stamped the ribbon on the green pattered paper and die cut it. And then, I did white heat embossing the sentiment on the die cut.
I stamped ornaments and die cut them.

I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape and added some tree ornaments.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Close To My Heart  and Jennifer's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 


8 comments:

  1. A pretty to design to your cheery Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background for your embossed tree and ornaments and your wreath is so pretty too... loving all the stitching and a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - I just love the background that you created! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. BTW, I am also from Barrie, Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty colors for your ornament and background. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Gloria. Gorgeous background and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful contrast and verry festive! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete