Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A vintage girl - birthday card

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a birthday card using "Pink Birthday Gnomes" sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop.
This sticker set is so cut and perfect for girls birthday cards or gift.


To make this card first, I die cut the banner designer paper with stitched rectangle die. And I die the small rectangle and circle with dies on a white card stock. 
I die cut for the sentiment 'happy' with red card stock.


I stamped the 'birthday' on the banner designer paper and adhere all the elements as shown using double-sided tape.
Lastly, I put the Pink birthday Gnomes stickers on the small rectangle and circle.


You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment