Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A vintage girl - Sailing Nautical

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using a Sailing Nautical sticker from {a vintage girl} shop.

To create this card first, I prepare 4.25" x 5.5" size white card stock and I blended it that the half is covered with a paper using salty ocean, blueprint sketch Distress Oxide ink and mini blending tools. Then I sprinkled water droplets over the ink blending. 


I blended the parts of the sky with a cloud stencil, tumbled glass Distress ink and a mini blending tool. I stamped the sentiment and I put the stickers and the sentiment on the background.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment