Monday, May 31, 2021

The Hedgehog Hollow - Music

Hello everyone, Today I want to share with you a slimline card using stencil. I love stencils. In particular, I fell in love with the long guitar-shaped stencil so I decided to make using the stencil.


To create this card first, I stamped the large stamp on the right using pumice stone distress ink , then fixed the guitar-shaped stencil on the card base and blended with walnut stain and vintage photo distress inks using mini blending tools.


For the sentiment, I stamped on a black card stock using clear water based ink, white heat embossed it. And I choose background papers from Maker Forte Alex Syberia Night Garden Slimline paper pack.


Making cards out of the various materials in the box has always been fun for me, especially with awesome stencils.

Video Tutorial :


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from The Hedgehog hollow and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :





5 comments:

  1. Love that blue and brown colour scheme and that fabulous stencil it is a terrific combination. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design. I love all of the elements and the colors you used. Love the collage-like look. Thanks for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun design - I love how you layered all the different elements! Thanks for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the guitar, the white embossing, the pretty papers and the sentiment. Fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Time out with this beautiful card. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete