Saturday, August 14, 2021

Thank you watercoloring card

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!!

I want to share with you a watercoloring thank you card using Grateful to you stamp and Love stamp sets. When I saw the beautiful design of the Grateful to you stamp, I wanted to express it with a soft color watercolor. And I wanted to use these two stamps on this card because I love the beautiful and bold font of the love stamp set.


To create this card first, I stamped the flowers from the Grateful to you stamp set using Versafine ONYX Black pigment ink onto a 4.25" x 5.5" cold-pressed watercolor paper. I then lightly colored them with Kuretake watercolors and water brush. Once the watercolor panel was dry, I mask of the flowers using post-it for masking technique and I stamped with Splatters Rubber stamp.


I removed the masked post-it and stamped the sentiment using Love stamp set and Eclipse Black Remarkable Ink Pad. This ink is truly amazing. Perfect stamping even on watercolor paper at once. Finish it off by adding some tiny white dots and fine lines on the flowers and blueberries using a white gel pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment