Thursday, November 18, 2021

Throwback Thursday

 Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!

 This is the last post as a guest designer for Throwback Thursday! I made three cards for share with you colorful stencil background cards. 

I inspired talented and fantastic card designer Maria. Inspired by beautiful flowers and colorful blending, I made these cards.

Here is the inspired card. The specific card I've selected is one of she created for Inspiration project. You can see detail here.

The Throwback card


Ready to see how Maria inspired me?

Project 1

I choose a digital image from Fluttery Garden A2 Card Fronts - set of 6 and used Page from my laptop to open and resize the image. I edited and printed it and colored with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. I blended with Honeycomb Delight stencil and wilted violet, spiced marmalade, festive berries Distress Oxide inks.


wilted violet, spiced marmalade, festive berries Distress Oxide inks
Memento Tuxedo black ink

Project 2

After printing and coloring in the same way as the previous card, and I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. I blended the background with Shutters stencil and speckled egg, milled lavender, twisted citron Distress Oxide inks. For the sentiment, I die cut using Beautiful Word die and a black card stock.


Shutters stencil
speckled egg, milled lavender, twisted citron Distress Oxide inks


Project 3

I choose a beautiful flower image from Framed blooms #1 - set of 12 digital stamp and print it. I colored them and fussy cut the flowers. For the background, I blended on a white card stock using rubber bands stencil and spun sugar, fossilized amber, cracked pistachio Distress Oxide inks. I die cut a black card stock with Big Hugs Phrase die and adhere the sentiment using a glue pen.


spun sugar, fossilized amber, cracked pistachio Distress Oxide inks

The beautiful flowers and background stamping makes fun. Thanks to Maria for great inspiring me. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment