Friday, January 28, 2022

Baked with Love

Hello everyone, happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Valentine's Day card using Love & Cookies digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is brand new and so beautiful and cute design!!!

I made a slimline card. I cut a beige card stock into 8"x 8" size and scored in the middle and fold at 4"x 8" size. And I made a designer paper into 3.75" x 7.75" size. 

I open the heart cookies file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them with you Cutter Bee scissors.
I added glossy accents and small sequins on the cookies. Lastly I mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape and glue pen.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
Make sure to check out Graciellie's blog to all the other DT member's blog posts.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment