Monday, January 10, 2022

Conversation Hearts

Hello everyone! Gloria here sharing of a couple of Valentine's Day cards using Conversation Hearts stamp and Heart Matrix stencil. The stamp set has perfect sentiments for Valentine's Day and the stencil is so pretty!

To create this cards first, I cut a couple of white card stocks 4.25″x5.5″ size. Since this stencil set is a two-layer stencil set, I first blended it with lines stencil and then stencil the hearts. When using the stencils, I positioned the locations using a perfect placement tool for gel press layered stencil, stamp more.

Then I stamped the heart part. I stamped the heart lines using gray ink, and I stamped the hearts using Rah Rah Skirt, Acid Wash, and Flamingo inks. For the sentiments, I used Eclipse black ink. Do you want to try simple and cute Valentine's Day cards?

Please refer to video tutorial for the detail process of making it. Here is my video tutorial :

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment