Sunday, February 13, 2022

You make my heart go pop

Hello everyone, happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Valentine's Day card using Heart Pop It digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the Heart Pop and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I blended the heart pop with spun sugar, tumbled glass, speckled egg Distress Oxide inks and colored the circles with Prisma color pencils . And I fussy cut the heart with my Cutter Bee scissors.

For the background, I cut a 4" x 5.25" size white card stock and blended it with Vintage Vines stencil and speckled egg Distress Oxide ink.
I mounted all elements as shown a light blue card base using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment