Sunday, May 1, 2022

So very grateful to you

Hello everyone!

 Today I want to share with you a couple of cards using Tuscan Vibes stamp set and Block it Out stencil. This stamp set and the stencil combination is to create new style cards.

To create these cards, first I prepared two 8.5"x5.5" size white card stocks and scored them in the middle. I blended them with Block it out stencil and Distress Oxide inks. The first card used speckled egg, tumbled glass and peacock feathers color inks. The second card used wilted violet, sun sugar, milled lavender inks.

I stamped the sentiment with Eclipse Black ink and a stamp from Grateful to You stamp set. I stamped some images with stamps from Tuscan Vibes stamp set using Flamingo, Acid Wash inks and Clear ink for embossing. I did white heat embossing.

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment