Monday, May 9, 2022

Stamping pattern cards

Hello everyone!

 Today I want to share a couple of Spring card using my stamping pattern. I used Patterned play stamp, Gnome is Home stamp and Dream World stamp. If you use the Pattern Play stamp, you can make various and fun patterns and you create your own design paper. I also made these beautiful patterns using new beautiful color inks.

To create these cards first, I prepared a couple of white card stocks. And I stamped on the white card stocks with Pattern Play stamp and Bubble Tea and Frappe inks using an acrylic block. For this two step stamping, you can refer the video tutorial for more information.

For the tulips and rain boots image, I stamped with Gnome is Home stamp and Tuxedo black ink. I colored them with alcohol markers and the colored with color pencils. I added some white dots using a white gel pen. And I fussy cut them with my scissors.

I made a video tutorial. Please refer the video tutorial for the detail process of making them. I hope you love my post and video tutorial. Here is my video :

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment