Monday, June 13, 2022

Ink blending Silhouette cards

Hello everyone! 
Today I want to share with you a couple of cards using Seaside Silhouette stamp set. I like silhouette stamps, especially this set is so exquisite and beautiful that it makes me want to go on vacation.

To create these cards first, I prepared 4.25"x5.5" size white card stocks and I blended them with various Distress Oxide inks. I blended the first card, imaging the sun setting on the tropical beach. A green color has been created between blue and orange inks. Pam tree stamping is so beautiful!

For the second card, I blended it like a dream of a person who fell asleep while lying in a hammock. The sentiment and the fonts are awesome too! I stamped the sentiment with clear ink and white heat embossed them.

I made a video tutorial. Please refer the video tutorial for the detail process of making them. I hope you love my post and video tutorial. Here is my video :

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment