Monday, August 1, 2022

Watercolor butterflies cards

Hello everyone!

 Today I want to share with you a couple of watercolor card with Build a Butterfly  Add on stamp set. This stamp set is so beautiful and perfect for watercoloring.

To create these cards first, I prepared a couple of watercolor paper and I stamped the butterflies with a butterfly stamp from Bulild a Butterfly Add on stamp using clear ink. And I did white heat embossing.

I colored the butterflies with Peerless watercolor and a watercolor brush. I stamped the butterflies on a white paper three times and cut them for masking technique. I maked the colored butterflies with white cut butterflies and splatters blue and green inks all over the panel.

For the sentiment, I did white heat embossing. I added the bakers twines and sentiment using foam tape. Please refer to video tutorial for the detail process of making them.

Here is my video tutorial :

Watercoloring is one of my favorite technique. I enjoy this very much. I hope you love and enjoy my post too.
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment