Sunday, May 7, 2023

A new day is here!

Hello everyone, happy Sunday!!!
 Today I want to share with you a card using Hugs in a Mug Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is brand new and full of awesome design and sentiments!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the coffee cup image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.

added some ink splatters all over the panel using vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and once it was dry, I die cut them with scolloped rectangle die.
I choose a vintage designer paper and cut it 4.25"x5.5"size and I adhere the die cut card stock on the designer paper using a double sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment