Sunday, August 27, 2023

thankful for you

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!! 

Today I want to share with you a Sunflowers card using Thankful for you clear stamp set. Recently I loved coloring with color pencils so I colored the Sunflowers using Prisma color pencils.


To create this card, first I stamped them with using London Fog stamp and colored them. And then I stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo black ink. 


I covered the sunflowers using masking technique and stamped the background, using splatter square rubber stamp and antique linen Distress ink.


I hope you enjoy this post.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!
Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Your Sunflowers make for a loverly sunny card and reflect our mood board perfectly, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Gloria. The coloring on the sunflowers is amazing. Great work with the masking and background design. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Sunflower" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and the sunflowers is the perfect take on our Mood board.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous sunflower images and I love seeing Pencil coloring! Beautiful card Gloria, Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete