Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Wishes for a fruitful year

Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday!!! 

Today I want to share with you a fruits card using Fruit borders digital stamp set from MHK designs. I colored the them using Prisma color pencils.These days I am enjoying colored pencil coloring.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. I lowered the opacity of the line for colored pencil coloring. I set the opacity at 50%.And then I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image Gloria and thanks for the tip about lowering the opacity (a great idea for no lines colouring). Love the layout and the addition of the wash tape too! Thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us at Time Out Challenges! Can't wait to see you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...bright and springy!! Thanks for playing along with the quote challenge over at Time Out challenges. Such a beautiful take on this quote…gratitude is everything!! -Deb Horst, Guest Designer #TOC250

    ReplyDelete