Saturday, August 4, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

I try to make Christmas cards every month for Rudolph days and wonderful Christmas challenges.

Today I want to share with you a fun Christmas card using Letter Tiles stamp set from EZ Mount Stamp N' Stor.

Here is what I came up with :


I made this card with a idea of scramble game. I stamped some alphabet for 'Merry Christams' on the wood grain paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and cut the images with my  Cutter Bee scissors. I stamped the cut snow and birds image on white card stock with Snow much fun stamp set from Penny Blck, colored them with Copic markers and cut the images.


I die cut the background paper and adhere the cute images and wood grain alphabets with double-sided tape and foam tapes.

I play along at :

anything goes as long as it's Christmas /embossing


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. How fun and clever! I love Scrabble, and the snowman doing a handstand is so cute! That bird doesn't know what to make of it!!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Christmas in July challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Gloria. That Penny Black image is adorable and I really like the scrabble tile sentiment.

    Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Gloria. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas Challenge with an optional theme of Wet or Dry Embossing at CHNC

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete