Monday, August 6, 2018

Sailing boat

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Gloria here today, I want to share with you a card using a Sailing boat die from Cheapo dies.

Here is what I came up with :


To create this card, I die cut the sailing boat twice with blue and green card stock. Cut the blue part and adhere on the green boat. And for the sea, I blended on a watercolor paper with Peacock Feathers Distress oxide ink using mini blending tool.


I die cut a big circle on white card stock with Unbranded Dotted circle die and adhere the sea and sailing boat on the white die cut. I die cut the shells with Seashells die on wood grain paper and mounted all elements on A2 size white card base using double-sided tape.


Cheapo dies used :

   

You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


I play along at :



Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge.

    Varsha DT

    ReplyDelete