Friday, February 8, 2019

Coffee or Cocoa

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

Today I want to share with you a love card using Coffee or Cocoa digital stamp set from Graciellie Design.

This stamp set so beautiful and perfect for Valentine's day card.



To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers. 
After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I made a watercoloring background on a white watercolor panel with Kuretake watercolors. I cut the papers and sentiment as shown using paper trimmer and adhere with double- sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
  
Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... this is such a sweet creation Gloria and a really FUN stamp set! I'll have to check it out! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a stamp set and you have created a great card for our heart challenge. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cosy warm heart shaped mug of scrumptiousness, Gloria ... so sweetly set against the bright plaid and wonderfully smooshy watercolour! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and stunning design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAX CHALLENGE hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete