Saturday, February 9, 2019

Healing prayers

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Saturday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Healing Prayers digital stamp set.



To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.


For the background, I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from watercolor paper. 
I draw lines with ruler and pencil , and colored with Kuretake watercolors.
I adhere the flower image with foam tape on the watercolor panel and added soem shiny sequins.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I love your colouring and the background is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love the watercolor BG and your beautiful flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indescribably gorgeous!! I was first drawn to your vivid flowers but then when seeing the bigger picture I love your background so much too!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Your choice of colors are just lovely. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are vibrant and I love the watercolored panels. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, such beautiful colours and design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! love your card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, Good look with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and a wonderful design! Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft Stamper blog challenge ❤

    ReplyDelete