Wednesday, April 17, 2019

mini Easter bundle

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!
Today I want to share with you an Easter card using mini Easter bundle digital stamp set from Graciellie design.




 To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush. I added some ink splatters all over the panel. 

I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape. 



I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours Gloria! I'm loving the water coloured background a lot. The image really pops. Awesome work! Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete