Friday, April 12, 2019

Southern Ridge Tading Co - layout

Happy Friday, Crafty friends!
I'm so thrilled to be a part of Southern Ridge Trading Co. design team and to share of my project I made using Garden set and Memories word chipboard die cut from SRTC.

These beautiful chipboards are available at the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.



I received SRTC chipboard package. Love them all so much!
First, I choose the Garden set and cut the pieces with my cutter bee scissors.

I coloured the Garden set and Memories word chipboard die cut with acrylic paint. 


I made 12' x 12' layout with two sweet photos of my sons taken at the Ottawa Tulip Festival.

The coloured chipboards are dry completely, I adhere them on the layout with double sided tape and  Zig glue pen.


I use the Garden set's frame too.
The chipboards are perfect embellishments for layout.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

I play along at :


Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Great job using the sketch & perfect choice of elements to go with your sweet pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those flowers and great chipboard pieces! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This garden is a beautiful setting for these pics. The garden embellishments are so appropriate and too cute. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout. I can't wait to get out in the garden this year. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and a cute take on the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete