Friday, August 23, 2019

Friends!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Friends wordRetro lightbulb and Chain Anchor chipboard die cut from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.
And I used Oh, happy Day! 12x12 collection kit from simple stories that I received as a Lasting Memories April challenge winner.
The paper set is so beautiful and thank 'Lasting Memories' team.

I made a 12 x 12" layout with my husband and son's photos.


First, I coloured the chipboard cut with white and black paint.


Here are a few step outs showing how I got my pieces together before adhere them. 
I choose 'Oh, happy day!' 12x12 collection kit from Simple Stories.
I cut the papers and die cut white and black card stick using dotted circle die set.


I painted the edges of designer paper pieces with Hero arts inks.
And adhere all paper pieces with double-sided tape and glue pen.


I adhere coloured chipboards on the layout with glue pen.
And added some stickers.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Your photos really pop with the black mats. Great take on our sketch challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see that your prize made it to you! So glad you were able to put it to use! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Gloria. Love this little treasures throughout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria! Your blog is fantastic and so is your layout! I love the photos and your design so much! Our blog is about scrapping photos with YOU in the frame, so if you add a photo with you, we would be so happy to have you in the running this month! Thank you very much! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch - love all your chipboard elements. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous take on the sketch! Love how you did your circle elements, with the one black one with the anchor, looks great! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love all the elements and colours. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni

    ReplyDelete