Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Give thanks

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a fall card using Fall in coffee digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  
For the coffee part, I used watercolors.


For the background, I choose a paper from Roam 6x6 paper pad by K&Company.
For a leaf, I used Obsessively Grateful digital stamp set.
I used plum color decofoil from Them O Web with double-sided tape.


I adhere all the elements as shown a top-fold card using double-sided tape.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. very CUTE CARD Thanks for Sharing lets Craft and Create...…….Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall card with these beautiful colors. Love my coffee! Perfect sentiment to go with these adorable images. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gloria - I love the Autumn colours and theme. Wonderful colouring as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete