Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Happy birthday!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Family Love Digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.
This beautiful stamp bundle is 20%off now.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the background, I blended the edges of the background paper with Pumice stone Distress ink using a mini blending tool. 
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and added some shiny sequins. 


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160 thousand women and men are using a simple and secret "water hack" to burn 1-2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's very simple and it works with anybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then follow this strange HACK

    you'll become 1-2lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete