Friday, February 7, 2020

Hello Friend!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Sweet Memories Mega Digital Stamp set and Family Love Digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



I play along at :


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to determine if this brief quiz can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete