Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coffee3

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
Today I want to share with you a  coffee lovers card using Coffee Queen mini digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.

This stamps set is New and  sale now, so wonderful chance to you making awesome cards.
There are three designs of coffee mugs in this stamp bundle.
I made three cards with three glasses during this month.
This is the third card.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the coffee image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. I added some dots on the colored image with a brown sketch marker. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I die cut with a scallop stitched rectangle die on a white wood grain card stock and used checker patterned paper. 
I adhere the background paper pieces on the light peach card base with double-sided tape. 
Lastly, I foam mounted the coffee cup and sentiment as shown.


Hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 




12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and colourful, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Ginghams, Stripes and Spots' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card. Your use of the sketch and the digi stamps is amazing. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love your detail with the decorative edge and stamping! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty gingham paper on your lovely card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous images and patterns, beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete