Monday, May 25, 2020

You're Jawsome!

Hello crafty friends!
Today I want to share with you a card using cute sharks from Joy Clair.
I made an underwater scene, and I put all three sharks on it.


To begin, I copic colored the Jaws and I adding some tiny white dots.
And I fussy cut them with Cutter Bee scissors. 
For the background, I prepared a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” cold-pressed watercolor paper and masking four edges with masking tape and painted with Kuretake watercolors.


The seaweed was painted with dark blue watercolor and die cut.
To assemble the card, I adhere the seaweed, starfish, conch and the sentiment  to the front panel. 
Lastly, I foam mounted the Jaws as shown.


It was a good time with cute sharks.
Hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting! 

This post linked to :


1 comment:

  1. I love your water colored background and seaweed, looks perfect with those sharks! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete