Friday, July 10, 2020

Sweet Friend

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a cool card using brand new 'Coffee & Ice cream digital stamp set' from Graciellie design.

I love the ice cream image. I tried to color them sweet and colorful.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize and edit the dircetion them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the ice cream images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots and lines with white gel pen and brown copic marker. 


Then I added splatters of pink and blue paint on the front panel.
To assemble the card, I adhere the printed paper on a patterned paper with double sided tape.  


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #263 “Summertime” LINKY challenge
    This is really super, I love the way you colored the images
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete