Thursday, July 23, 2020

Warm thoughts

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!!!

Today I want to share with you a cute card using My Favorite Things Stamps. 
I used a sketch from My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


To create this card, I 1) Blended the background with Peacock Feathers / Cracked pistachio Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools. 2) Stamped the cute images and watercolored the cute images using water brush. 3) Die cut the them.


4) Mounted all elements as shown a top-fold light green based card using double- sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Stay safe and be well!
Happy crafting






1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card Gloria! Such fun too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete