Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Coffee time

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using a sticker set from {a vintage girl} shop.
I used a 'Coffee first' sticker sheet. 



To create this card, first I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from wood grain pattern card stock. 
I die cut the gingham pattern paper with a scallop stitched rectangle die and I put stickers on it.


I die cut a circle with a dotted circle die and put the sentiment and coffee beans stickers on it.
I adhere all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment