Friday, August 28, 2020

Keep life simple

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Simplicity digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


Then I added splatters of green and purple paint on the front panel and die cut the paper panel with stitched rectangle die.
I adhere the die cut paper on a dotted purple card stock as shown using duble-sided tape.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!  


No comments:

Post a Comment