Saturday, September 5, 2020

Grace be with you

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Grace upon grace digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
The Grace upon grace digital stamp set is new release of Graciellie design.
It is full of beautiful flowers and beautiful sentences in pretty fonts.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flower with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the message, I printed the sentiment on a kraft card stock and then I added white ink splatters all over the panel.
I prepare a doily die cut and I adhere the flower and doily as shown with double sided tape and glue pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 




6 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral card for our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with such vibrant and pretty colouring. those white splatters really do set the card off, I must try that. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful .. love your coloring .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the colour of the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty,

    Thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete